Features and Benefits:
- By placing the outboard on a bracket, you free up room inside the boat for fishing, and lounging.
- Adventure Marine’s motor brackets will improve the boat’s efficiency and performance by reducing drag, because the anti-cavitation plate on the motor is above the bottom of the boat.
- Adventure Marine’s outboard brackets lock in an up or down position, to allow outboard motor to sit above or below water.
- Adventure Marine’s outboard brackets have thick mounting pad for extra durability.
- No moving parts on bracket, nothing to wear out.
- Use the built in tilting device to tilt your motor up and down.
- 12,1/2” wide x 11,1/2” deep by 7” high. 4,1/2″ above swim step.
- All stainless steel fasteners and mounting hardware included.
- Made of marine grade aluminum.
- Electrostatically powder coated in white.
- Polypropylene motor mount.
- Tube 5,1/2” diameter, 1/4” thick.
- Bracket 14” long.
- Mounting flange 7” high by 8” wide.
For outboard motors to 8 HP, two cycle or four stroke.
Maximum weight 60 lb.