Features and Benefits:
- Adventure Marine’s motor brackets will improve the boat’s efficiency and performance by reducing drag because the anti-cavitation plate on the motor is above the bottom of the boat.
- By placing the outboard on a bracket, you free up room inside the boat for fishing and lounging.
- Adventure Marine’s outboard brackets lock in an up or down position, to allow the outboard motor to sit above or below water.
- Adventure Marine’s outboard brackets have a thick mounting pad for extra durability.
- 12,1/2 ” wide x 11,1/2 ” deep by 7” high. 4,1/2″ above swim step.
- Constructed of 1/4″ marine grade aluminum alloy.
- Electrostatically powder coated white.
- Welded inside and out.
- Mounting pads of polypropylene, fasteners of stainless steel.
Suitable for outboard motors up to 20 HP maximum and maximum weight of a 140 lb.
Do not exceed the bracket’s HP or weight limits.