Features and Benefits:
- For the power and sail boater, if you have a Zodiac or inflatable boat and are tired of towing it, or lifting it up on deck, there is an easier way.
- No gluing of fittings on the inflatable.
- Stainless steel retainers “cradle” inflatable securely in place.
- Easy installation.
- Quickly and easily raise and lower your dinghy.
- Dinghy may be pulled tightly against transom of boat and lifting lines used to secure dinghy with lines to cleats of the boat.
- Recommended “Holding Line” as shown online drawing.
- Optional stand-offs are recommended to keep dinghy in an upright position on the swim step. Stand-offs available in various lengths.
- Constructed of marine grade stainless steel and electropolished for extra protection and long life.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
Maximum weight 300 lb.
Support pads, 3” wide by 12” long are welded to the bottom section of retainers for extra support for the inflatable.
Retainers will accommodate inflatable tubes up to 16” diameter (most common size).
Our “large” davits will accommodate inflatable tubes up to 17” diameter.
Recommended Addon Products for the Dinghy System:
- To extend the reach of your swim step platform, view our Dinghy Davits Extension.
- To secure the installation of the Davit system, view our Re-enforcement plates.
- To keep dinghy in upright position on swim step, view our Stand-off Bars.
Fritz Ewing –
I purchased the pivoting dinghy davits several years ago for my inflatable. They were easy to install simple to use and accomplished my goal of having the dinghy on the stern of my sailboat ready to use at a moments notice. No more getting the dinghy out of the locker inflating and assembling it. This is a good solution to the dinghy problem.
Fritz Ewing –
Purchased the pivoting dinghy davits several years ago. I have been very happy with them. They were easy to install. Simple to operate and most import the dinghy is ready to use at a moments notice.
Lynette Gordon –
Purchased the complete davit system, was easy to install and makes lifting and lowering the dinghy so much easier.
Greg was great to deal with , answered all our questions and provided great service.
thank you for the great feedback.