Features and Benefits:
- Adventure Marine’s motor brackets will improve the boat’s efficiency and performance by reducing drag, because the anti-cavitation plate on the motor is above the bottom of the boat.
- By placing the outboard on a bracket, you free up room inside the boat for fishing, and lounging.
- Adventure Marine’s outboard brackets lock in an up or down position, to allow outboard motor to sit above or below water.
- Adventure Marine’s outboard brackets have thick mounting pad for extra durability.
- 12,1/2 ” wide x 11,1/2 ” deep by 7” high. 4,1/2″ above swim step.
- Constructed of marine grade aluminum alloy.
- Electrostatically powder coated white.
- Welded inside and out.
- Mounting pads of polypropylene, fasteners of stainless steel.
Maximum 9.9 HP high-thrust four stroke motor.
Suitable for 2 cycle outboard motors up to 20 HP maximum and maximum weight of a 140 lb.
Do not exceed the bracket’s HP or weight limits.