Features and Benefits:
- This guard has one primary function – SAFETY!
- The ‘Propeller Safety Guard’ helps protect swimmers, divers, water skiers, etc. while in the water near the boat.
- Protect yourself, your family and friends in one of our Safety Guards and reduce the risk of injury.
- Fact: A three bladed propeller spinning at 3600 RPM will strike an object 180 times per second!
- Check with your insurance company, an Adventure Marine “Propeller Safety Guard” may qualify for an insurance premium reduction.
- The entire Guard and fasteners are electropolished stainless steel.
Check with your insurance company, an Adventure Marine Propeller Safety Guard may qualify for an insurance premium reduction!
To choose the correct model, you MUST measure from under anti-cavitation plate to the bottom of the skeg, as shown by ‘Dimension A’ below.
To select guard size by propeller diameter only is NOT recommended.
Example: If this distance A measures 12″ exactly, the guard diameter that you should buy is 12″ guard diameter, model 91112, as shown in the table below. If you measure over 12″, 12-1/4″ then round up to the next size. In this case a 13″ guard, model 91213.
How to choose a model, by measurement:
|Model||Guard Diameter||Propeller Diameter|
|90709||09″||7″ to 8″|
|90910||10″||8″ to 9″|
|91011||11″||9″ to 10″|
|91112||12″||10″ to 11″|
|91213||13″||11″ to 12″|
|91314||14″||12″ to 13″|
|91415||15″||13″ to 14″|
|91516||16″||14″ to 15″|
|91617||17″||15″ to 16″|
Recommended maximums for outboard motors:
|Model||Recommended Max. HP||Max. MPH||Max. K/Hr|
|90910 to 91415||120||40||64|
|91516 & 91617||200||30||48|